Thorne Vitamin B-Complex #6 - NSF Certified
Thorne Vitamin B-Complex #6 formula contains an optimal balance of essential B vitamins with extra vitamin B6. Each B vitamin is chemically distinct, and they often work together in various biochemical functions throughout the body – from cellular energy production to healthy neurological function. B6 can help relieve the symptom of fluid retention and support a good mood in individuals with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). However, most B vitamins do not stay in the body and must be acquired from diet and supplementation. Thorne Vitamin B-Complex #6 is NSF Certified for Sport and provides high-performance individuals with essential nutrients. All batches of NSF Certified for Sport products are tested to comply with label claims and ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations. One bottle of Thorne Vitamin B-Complex #6 contains 60 capsules. The recommended dose is 1 capsule a day.
- Supports brain and nerve function
- Promotes healthy red blood cell formation
- Supports relief of fluid retention during PMS
- Promotes the metabolism of fats and proteins
- Should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Not recommended for use during methotrexate cancer therapy
- If you are pregnant, trying to conceive or nursing, do not use this product. Doses of vitamin B6 above 200 mg may inhibit breast milk production.
|UPC or EIN||693749106036|
|Availability||Receive in 3-7 days|
|Ingredients||Biotin, Citrate, L-5-MTHF, Thiamin HCI, Methylcobalamin, Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCL, Calcium Laurate, Cellulose, Hypromellose Capsule, Silicon Dioxide|
|Health Goal||Womens Health, Sports Performance|