Thorne D-5000 - NSF Certified
Thorne D-5000 formula contains 5,000 IU of high-quality vitamin D3, which is better absorbed than vitamin D2. Direct sunlight is a natural source of vitamin D; however, many individuals do not get enough vitamin D from sunlight or diet. You may be at higher risk of vitamin D deficiency if you are over 50, wear a sunscreen greater than 8 SPF, rarely go outside or live in a northern climate. Vitamin D helps support healthy bones, teeth, and muscles. Thorne’s D-5,000 is NSF Certified for Sport. All batches of NSF Certified for Sport products are tested to comply with label claims and ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations. The requirement for vitamin D supplementation should be individualized as the optimal amount of vitamin D for an individual varies from person to person. One bottle of Thorne D-5000 contains 60 capsules. The recommended dose is 1 capsule daily or as advised by your healthcare provider.
- Promotes cardiovascular health and immune function
- Enhances the absorption and retention of calcium
- Supports healthy teeth and bones
- Promotes lean muscle mass
- Lactose and preservative free
- Should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- If you are pregnant, consult your healthcare provider before using this supplement.
|UPC or EIN||693749138013|
|Availability||Receive in 3-7 days|
|Ingredients||Vitamin D3, Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl|
|Health Goal||Bone & Joint Support, Heart Health|