Thorne D-1000 formula contains 1,000 IU of high-quality vitamin D3. Direct sunlight is a natural source of vitamin D; however, many individuals do not get enough vitamin D from sunlight or diet. You may be at higher risk of vitamin D deficiency if you are over 50, wear a sunscreen greater than 8 SPF, rarely go outside or live in a northern climate. Vitamin D helps support healthy bones, teeth, and muscles. The requirement for vitamin D supplementation should be individualized as the optimal amount of vitamin D for an individual varies from person to person. One bottle of Thorne D-1000 contains 90 capsules. The recommended dose is 1 capsule 1-3 times a day.
- Promotes cardiovascular health and immune function
- Enhances the absorption and retention of calcium
- Supports healthy teeth and bones
- Promotes lean muscle mass
- Should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- If you are pregnant, consult your healthcare provider before using this supplement.
|UPC or EIN||693749128014|
|Availability||Receive in 3-7 days|
|Ingredients||Vitamin D3, Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl|
|Health Goal||Bone & Joint Support, Heart Health|