Thorne Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10
The supplement Thorne Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 contains well-researched components that help to maintain blood cholesterol levels already in the normal range. CoQ10 contains a red-colored yeast grown in rice which involves the same synthesis that is involved in the synthesis of cholesterol. The purity of Thorne's Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 is unsurpassed. There are no government standards or guidelines for citrinin content in red yeast rice. The general supplement industry standard is on part per million citrinin. Thorne Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 regularly tests at less than 0.05 parts per million, which is 1/20th of the industry accepted standard. This citrinin is a mycotoxin byproduct of rice fermentation which can cause effects like inflammation, making it essential that the formula contain the most minimal amount of this byproduct. One bottle of Thorne Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 contains 120 capsules. The recommended dose is 1-2 capsules a day.
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy lipid particle size and number
- Provides antioxidant support
- Should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- If you are pregnant, consult your health professional before using
- Can cause adverse effects such as gastritis, muscle pain, stomach discomfort and temporary red coloriing of stool.
|Availability||Receive in 3-7 days|
|Ingredients||Coenzyme Q10, Red Yeast Rice, Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine|
|Health Goal||Heart Health, Mens Health, Womens Health|